Type of employment: Full time, permanent
Beginning: May 5, 2023
What does a “park manager” do?
The manager has a key role in the organization! His position is versatile and requires a great capacity for adaptation. Its mission is to plan and supervise the projects and employees of the Forêt Ô Cascades in order to offer a memorable experience to customers!
- Management and coordination of infrastructure and site projects
- Management of the field team: work schedule, supervision and support of employees
- Customer service
- Communications and marketing management
- Cash and deposit management
- Participation in maintenance tasks
- Planning, evaluating and improving the efficiency of processes and procedures
- Creating and maintaining a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization and that emphasizes the organization’s mission, vision and values.
Ideal candidate skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Aptitude for manual work
- Good physical shape
- First aid training
- French and English bilingualism (spoken)
Schedule and availabilities
- From 20$, depending on experience