Reservations are made by telephone, every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Arrival date
- Date of departure
- Number of campers
- Type of equipment: tent OR motorized equipment LESS than 21 ft (“Vanlife” type, “Westfalia”, mini trailer, roof tent, etc.)
- Sector A sites:
- Reserved in priority for groups of 8 ADULTS and more;
- If you choose a site with water and electricity services, a $10 fee per night will be automatically added.
- Reservations of 2 nights minimum on weekends (Friday and Saturday). *However, it is possible that there may be unreserved places available for an arrival on Saturday. Please call us to check availability.
- Minimum reservation of 3 nights on long weekends (St-Jean-Baptiste (June 23-24-25, 2023), Canada Day (July 30-1-2, 2023) and Labor Day (September 1-2-3, 2023) ). *However, there may be unreserved places available for shorter stay, please call us to check availability.
- Priority is given according to the order of arrival. We cannot guarantee the reservation of a particular site, but if you have a particular request, please let us know and we will do what is necessary to accommodate you.
Cancellation and modifications
- Please let us know as soon as possible of any changes or cancellation to a reservation.
- In the event of absence from a reservation, and if no news has reached us before 10 p.m. on the scheduled day of your arrival, the reservation will become invalid.
- No refund will be granted for late arrival or departure before the end of the stay for reasons unrelated to the campsite.
- The stay is not refundable after arrival and this including reasons of illness, accidents, death, expulsion, restriction / prohibition of open fire (SOPFEU), waiting time due to high traffic, pandemic, presence forest animals, heavy rain, strong winds, lack of electricity, flooding or other.