17 CAMPING SITES
The campsite is open to the public from the beginning of May until the end of October.
In the forest near the Ouareau River, choose one of the 17 campsites equipped for tents, with or without services (water and electricity). Each site has a picnic table and a fire ring. The nearby multifunctional pavilion offers all amenities – toilets, showers, drinking water, internet access and screened-in shelter. Carts are available to campers for transporting luggage.
- The campsite is accessible from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival. It is possible to access a site from 8 a.m., if it is available.
- On the day of departure, campers must leave their campsite no later than noon. However, it is permitted to remain on the Forest site until 6 p.m.
- The reception desk is open every day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Camping, price per person, per night
$25 – Adult (13 years and over)
$10 – Youth (7 to 12 years old)
Free – Child (6 years old and under)
*For a reduce pricing, a proof of identity is required for child and senior
$5 – Kindling
$15 – Firewood
$10 – Electricity per lot, per night
Activities & services
The stay at the Forêt Ô Cascades campsite includes the following services:
- Access to the trails of the Forêt Ô Cascades from 8 a.m.
- Access to the Rawdon waterfalls until 6 p.m. on the day of departure – entrance via Parc Ô -Cascades
- Access to the Ouareau River
- Multifunctional pavilion: toilets, showers $, drinking water, picnic table, mosquito net shelter, internet access
- Partial access for persons with reduced mobility
- Coming soon: children’s play park and electric charging station
- Convenience store
- Firewood and kindling $
*Dogs on a leash are accepted. A compostable bag will be given to you at the reception desk to collect your animal’s feces. You may deposit the bag in the compost bin provided for this purpose.
In order to properly plan your stay, consult the site’s map.
Rules and ethics
Please respect nature and other campers and help us keep the site clean and quiet.
- All vehicles must stop at the reception desk to check in. You must obtain your camping permit before proceeding to your campsite.
- It is mandatory for all campers and visitors to wear their ID wristband at all times during their stay.
- There will be NO refund.
- There is no curfew, but quiet hours are from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be considerate and keep noise and music to a reasonable level at all times.
- Violence of any kind, abusive language and intimidation will not be tolerated.
- Vandalism on equipment or facilities will be billed to the offender.
- Please respect the current sanitary instructions regarding COVID-19.
- Visiting hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- All visitors must purchase a day pass.
- Visitors’ vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area, except for persons with reduced mobility.
- Drive slowly. Speed limit is 10 km/h.
- Campers’ vehicles must be parked in their designated parking area.
- No vehicle is allowed on the campsites and on the trail.
- Camping is allowed for tents only, in the designated areas.
- To preserve the natural habitats it is prohibited to collect any natural element (plants, animals, wood, rocks, bark, leaves) either from the campground or the forest.
- Plants are sensitive to being trampled. Please stay on the trails.
- It is prohibited to cut down trees or branches.
- Feeding wildlife is prohibited as well as leaving any food or garbage unsupervised.
- Swimming activities are NOT supervised and are at your own risk.
- To protect and prevent erosion of the waterside please use only the designated accesses.
- No motor boat or craft is allowed on the river.
- Campfires are allowed only in the fire pits provided at each campsite, when the risk of fire is low enough.
- The fire pits are not to be moved.
- To prevent spreading forest related diseases, never bring or transfer wood from other areas. Firewood must be purchased on site.
- Fires must be supervised at all times and extinguished when supervision is not possible.
- Barbecue ashes must be disposed of in designated areas.
- It is strictly prohibited to burn plastic.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Campsites must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Deposit all garbage, compost, recyclable, returnable and hazardous waste in proper receptacles located within the campground.
- Pets must be leashed at all times, cleaned up after and never left alone.
- Pets are not allowed inside the buildings.
- Smoking and vaping is forbidden in all campground buildings.
- It is prohibited to smoke or vape within 9 meters from a building or a public area.
- It is prohibited to throw butts anywhere, on the ground, on the road, in the parking area or in the forest.
Reservation is only necessary for groups of 10 or more, by phone from 8 a.m. on Monday morning of the same week (maximum 5 days in advance). It must be for a minimum of 2 nights.
For solo campers, couples, families or groups of 9 or less, no reservation is required. First come, first served.